I’ll be traveling to each of the 16 counties in Pennsylvania’s Twelfth Congressional District to hear directly from voters about the issues they care about. I’ll spend a few minutes introducing myself and my vision for how to create a fair future for the Fifth District, and then open the floor to questions and comments from the audience. This will give you a chance to see where I stand on the issues, and will help me understand the challenges—and opportunities—that voters are seeing.
This page will be updated regularly as more listening tour dates are scheduled. If you’d like to sign up to be notified when a date has been scheduled near you, please up using the form below.
- Venango County: Saturday, December 9 at 2p; Neverending Stories, 1252 Liberty Street, Lower Level, Franklin, PA 16323.
- McKean County: Saturday, December 16 at 2p; Foster Township Building, 1185 East Main Street, Bradford, PA 16701.
- Clarion County: Wednesday, January 10 at 7p; American Legion Post #066, 530 Main St, Clarion, PA 16214
- Potter County: Thursday, January 25 at 6:30; 24 Kio Road (former Coudersport Veterinary Clinic), Coudersport, PA 16915.
- Tioga County: Friday, January 26 at 5p; Deane Center for the Performing Arts, 104 Main Street, Wellsboro, PA 16901.
- Clinton County: Friday, February 2 at 6p; Avenue 209 Coffee House; 209 Bellefonte Avenue, Lock Haven, PA 17745.
- Centre County: Saturday, February 3 at 2p; Centre Region COG, 2643 Gateway Drive, State College, PA 16801.